EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
From the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- Updates on the EACPT from the UK
The EACPT Executive Committee is meeting in early September 2018 in Birmingham in the UK West Midlands to plan for future activities. This coincides […]
- Updates on digital media and health at the European Medicines Agency
Safe and effective healthcare matters for society as a whole.Digital media and health is the key theme of the latest joint meeting of the European […]
- EACPT - 2018 Updates from Stockholm
EACPT Executive Committee meeting in StockholmThe EACPT Executive Committee is meeting in early April 2018 in Stockholm to plan for future […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- RT @Tim_R_Nicholson: Honoured be talking on Functional Neurological Disorders #FND at @RCPLondon 7/12/18 during general medical update conf…November 9, 2018, 11:04 pm
- RT @EMA_News: EMA and the @EU_Commission have published the #biosimilar guide for #HealthcareProfessionals in eight EU languages. Find them…September 15, 2018, 5:57 am
- RT @HealthMed: Clinical updates on 7 Dec @RCPLondon from national experts to mark the centenary of the Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine:…August 31, 2018, 6:07 pm
- Clinical updates on diagnosing and treating liver disease - NAFLD - at the Centenary Conference for the Fellowship… https://t.co/v7739VeIEnAugust 30, 2018, 8:29 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.