EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
Latest from the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- Updates from the European Medicines Agency re Covid-19: advice to continue use of ACE inhibitors and ARBs
27.3.20: Briefing from the European Medicines AgencyEMA reports that it is aware of recent media reports and publications which question […]
- Updates from the European Medicines Agency: from vaccines to repurposing medicines and pharmacovigilance
24th-25th SeptemberThe European Medicines Agency has hosted its first meetings in Amsterdam for its Healthcare Professional Working Party […]
- Hear from Prof Harry Sokol why gut microbiota are so important for human diseases and their treatments
The 14th EACPT Congress was held from 29th June to 2nd July in 2019 in Stockholm as a partnership between the EACPT and the Swedish Society for […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- Updates from the European Medicines Agency re Covid-19: advice to continue use of ACE inhibitors and ARBs… https://t.co/PM7SydbmIdMarch 27, 2020, 9:07 pm
- RT @cpontesg: Median capitalized research and development investment to bring a new drug to market was estimated at $985.3 million (95% CI,…March 5, 2020, 9:04 am
- RT @ISSX: Don't miss these upcoming deadlines for #ISSX/EACPT2020! - #ISSXAwards Nominations Due February 28. Abstracts Due March 1. Early…February 24, 2020, 8:11 pm
- RT @PRandP_Journal: We are hiring a new Deputy Editor! Working alongside the Editor-in-Chief you will be responsible for reviewing and adap…February 6, 2020, 10:23 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.