EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
From the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- Global threat of antibiotic resistance
WHO estimates of impact on mortality from AMRThe European Medicines agency, in partnership with the ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and […]
- Report on the 2017 EACPT Congress in Prague
The EACPT 2017 Congress was held in Prague from 24th-27th June with 566 participants from all 5 continents - 28% from beyond the European Region, […]
- In memoriam: Professor Giampaolo Velo (1943-2017)
The field of clinical pharmacology has lost one of its pioneers. On August 17, 2017 Giampaolo Velo, cofounder and former chairman of EACPT, died […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- Features poets and health professionals from around the world @WendyFrench6 https://t.co/bbYhcoPJWmOctober 15, 2017, 11:31 pm
- Medical contributions from Australia, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Russia and UK @garongen @cpontesg https://t.co/8F7nTcmF8YOctober 15, 2017, 11:22 pm
- Launch contributions by Roo Borson, Kim Maltman, Kenneth Sherman, Alisha Kaplan and Donald Singer @MayaCPopa… https://t.co/vcZnWNIOaaOctober 6, 2017, 8:10 am
- Health policy matters: Register for 7 Dec London discussion of Policy for the Heart and Circulation #WorldHeartDay https://t.co/xCJS9xtiagSeptember 29, 2017, 11:36 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.