EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
From the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- Pharmacology and therapeutics education in the EU needs harmonisation and modernisation
The EACPT has supported a European study of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics education which has now just been published in the journal […]
- Register for updates on safety and effectiveness of medicines at EACPT Prague Congress - 24-27 June 2017
Rotterdam 7th April, 20017The EACPT Executive Committee are meeting in Rotterdam to agree final details of the next EACPT Congress to be held in […]
- Personalised Medicines and the European Medicines Agency
London, 14th - 15th MarchThe European Medicines Agency is hosting workshops for its Working Parties of Patients', Consumers' and Health […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- Making the most of the health policy and health technology interface #globalhealth https://t.co/Z5CcrHQPD3June 8, 2017, 11:20 am
- @Hippoetprize 2017 - 58 winning and commended poems @LouiseAronson @_rosiejackson @leahkam https://t.co/dmfIjPDohSMay 31, 2017, 2:22 pm
- RT @HippoetPrize: 2017 Hippocrates Anthology of winning and commended poems now available @HippoetPrize https://t.co/7t5i9wWmvK https://t.c…May 31, 2017, 12:26 am
- RT @HealthMed: Andrew Dimitri discusses his @HippoetPrize and Guardian Poem of the Week @RosalindJana @MayaCPopa @parisathep https://t.co…May 30, 2017, 11:08 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.