EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
From the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- Pharmacology and therapeutics education in the EU needs harmonisation and modernisation
The EACPT has supported a European study of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics education which has now just been published in the journal […]
- Register for updates on safety and effectiveness of medicines at EACPT Prague Congress - 24-27 June 2017
Rotterdam 7th April, 20017The EACPT Executive Committee are meeting in Rotterdam to agree final details of the next EACPT Congress to be held in […]
- Personalised Medicines and the European Medicines Agency
London, 14th - 15th MarchThe European Medicines Agency is hosting workshops for its Working Parties of Patients', Consumers' and Health […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- Art and health experts and poets visit health-related items in the @MFABoston collections 1st Friday: 6.30pm 5th May https://t.co/cxW8fZZpVKApril 29, 2017, 10:21 pm
- Still time to register for 6 May Poetry and Medicine Symposium at Harvard @MassMedical @NEJM @MIT @GlobeMetro https://t.co/ZxyFL4qrSwApril 29, 2017, 10:13 pm
- Join the #EuroCMR 2017 - 25 to 27 May - Prague. Late fee registration deadline: 30 April @escardiohttps://t.co/B03pxvHbIuApril 28, 2017, 8:38 pm
- Poets from UK, Singapore and USA are finalists for Young Poet Award in this year’s Hippocrates Prize for Poetry and… https://t.co/UYLGEZUva2April 16, 2017, 10:52 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.