EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
Latest from the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- EMA relocation from London to Amsterdam
The European Medicines Agencies' Human Scientific Committees' Working Parties met in London with working parties for Patients’ and Consumers’ […]
- Regulatory support for development of orphan medicines: virtual workshop from the European Medicines Agency
A live online event from the European Medicines Agency on 30 November combined short talks with Q & A sessions and was intended to encourage […]
- Raising awareness to combat antimicrobial resistance: European Antibiotic Awareness Day
European Antibiotic Awareness Day EAAD was held on 18 November 2020 with activities taking place during that week. As in previous years, the European […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- RT @antoniojcarcas: Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Teachers engaged with rational and patient-oriented medical prescribing educatio…July 15, 2021, 7:03 pm
- @BasClinPharmTox Congratulations for this wonderful IP from @eacptJuly 13, 2021, 9:43 pm
- EurOP2E – the European Open Platform for Prescribing Education, a consensus study among clinical pharmacology and t… https://t.co/7CsXilEbaqJuly 13, 2021, 10:38 am
- New Executive Committee for @eacpt Planning for the next two years including #EACPT2022 Congress in Athens and beyo… https://t.co/zvM2C35NIEJuly 7, 2021, 1:34 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.