EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
From the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- 2019 EACPT Lifetime Achievement Award to go to Professor Urs Meyer from Switzerland
The EACPT is delighted to announce that the 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award of the European Association of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics […]
- Still time to submit an abstract for the EACPT Congress in Sweden: 29th June to 2nd July 2019
StockholmThe next EACPT Congress will be held from 29th June to 2nd July in 2019 in Stockholm as a partnership between the EACPT and the Swedish […]
- Updates on the EACPT from the UK
The EACPT Executive Committee is meeting in early September 2018 in Birmingham in the UK West Midlands to plan for future activities. This coincides […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- Swiss Professor Of Clinical Pharmacology Urs Meyer will present his lifetime achievement lecture @EACPT congress in… https://t.co/ceBfbwRrmjMarch 20, 2019, 5:50 pm
- RT @HealthMed: Urs Meyer will receive his award at the @EACPT Congress in Stockholm 29 June to 2 July
Register/abstract submission at http…March 9, 2019, 12:08 pm
- Still time to submit an abstract (deadline 14 March) for the EACPT Congress in Sweden: 29th June to 2nd July 2019… https://t.co/EPd0EfOHOiMarch 9, 2019, 11:50 am
- Congratulations to Prof Urs Meyer from Switzerland, winner of the @EACPT Lifetime Achievement Award for clinical ph… https://t.co/O3zueIpUhrMarch 9, 2019, 11:45 am
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.