EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
Latest from the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- EMA relocation from London to Amsterdam
The European Medicines Agencies' Human Scientific Committees' Working Parties met in London with working parties for Patients’ and Consumers’ […]
- Regulatory support for development of orphan medicines: virtual workshop from the European Medicines Agency
A live online event from the European Medicines Agency on 30 November combined short talks with Q & A sessions and was intended to encourage […]
- Raising awareness to combat antimicrobial resistance: European Antibiotic Awareness Day
European Antibiotic Awareness Day EAAD was held on 18 November 2020 with activities taking place during that week. As in previous years, the European […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- RT @colemajj: Great to be at kick off meeting with this European group representing @EACPT #AntimicrobialStewardshipJanuary 15, 2021, 1:27 pm
- Updates from the European Medicines Agency re Covid-19: advice to continue use of ACE inhibitors and ARBs… https://t.co/PM7SydbmIdMarch 27, 2020, 9:07 pm
- RT @cpontesg: Median capitalized research and development investment to bring a new drug to market was estimated at $985.3 million (95% CI,…March 5, 2020, 9:04 am
- RT @ISSX: Don't miss these upcoming deadlines for #ISSX/EACPT2020! - #ISSXAwards Nominations Due February 28. Abstracts Due March 1. Early…February 24, 2020, 8:11 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.