EACPT's blog provides people with news since 2012.
From the EACPT Blog
The EACPT blog provides news about our organization since 2012.
- Personalised Medicines and the European Medicines Agency
London, 14th - 15th MarchThe European Medicines Agency is hosting workshops for its Working Parties of Patients', Consumers' and Health […]
- 2017 EACPT Lifetime Achievement Award to go to Professor Pertti Neuvonen from Finland
The EACPT is delighted to announce that the 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award of the European Association of Clinical Pharmacology and […]
- ADAPTSMART: Accelerated Development of Appropriate Patient Therapies -
London, EMA, 17th January 2017: ADAPT SMART is a platform funded by the European Union's IMI (Innovative Medicines Initiative) for the […]
EACPT is on Twitter
Latest Tweets from EACPT
- #EuropeanUnion initiatives to improve access to medicines @myESMO @Uroweb https://t.co/qGAn7FPa9kMarch 15, 2017, 2:59 pm
- Optimising drug development to improve access to medicines for patients #personalisedmedicine @garongen @cpontesg… https://t.co/NsVOY3cAKqMarch 15, 2017, 2:52 pm
- RT @HealthMed: Michael Berntgen @EMA_News discussing areas of potential synergies between regulatory and HTA issues for medicines https://t…March 15, 2017, 2:46 pm
- RT @HealthMed: Camille Vlaminckx and Rosa Gonzalez-Quevedo @EMA_News discussing #biosimilars - copies of original biotherapeutics https://t…March 15, 2017, 1:55 pm
Blogs & Social Media
Updated on 2015-05-06T07:57:45+00:00, by Markus Blanke.