The EACPT Executive Committee have met in Prague from 13th – 14th May to plan for its future activities.
- A joint EACPT session with EPHAR in Istanbul, June 26-30th 2016.
- Our next Focus Meeting to be held in Opatija in Croatia from 6th – 9th October 2016
- The exciting programme shaping up for the EACPT Prague Congress (24-27 June 2017)
- Plans for major EACPT Awards due in 2017 (Lifetime Achievement – deadline 31st October, 2016; Scientific Award – deadline 31st January, 2017)
- Support by the EACPT of the new UEMS Clinical Pharmacology Section
- Activities of the EACPT Working Groups for Research, Education, Regulation and Young Pharmacologists.
For more information visit the EACPT blog at: http://eacpt.blogspot.de/2016/05/update-from-prague-on-eacpt.html